Post Construction Cleaning
Post construction clean up is one of the many services SKYMAIDS provide. If you are a construction company or building owner, and you are finishing up a construction project, give us a call; we have the most affordable and competitive rates. We understand the importance of removing all dust and debris after construction or renovation is finished, before the client moves in. We have a long list of satisfied residential and commercial clients.
Post construction clean up can include but is not limited to the items below:
- Full sanitizing of kitchens and bathrooms to make them ready for your use.
- Scrub floors, tiles, polish stainless steel, wipe walls and more.
- Washing all surfaces.
- High dust removal from ceiling pipes, duct work, vents, light fixtures, etc.
- Stain removal, scrubbing, dusting and vacuuming of all surfaces including trim work.
- Cleaning window sills and frames.
- Window and glass cleaning.
- Dusting / Wiping all walls and doors.
2 hours 2 maids minimum . Free estimate. Free Cleaning supplies and equipment. No Tax
The Importance of Insurance
First of all never hire anyone that does not have insurance. Many consumers have found out the hard way that hiring a cleaning service, or any one for that matter, that doesn't have insurance is a big mistake. Ask yourself what would happen is your cleaning lady slipped and fell while she was cleaning your kitchen floor? Who would pay for her medical bills? Well that all depends, does your cleaning lady have worker compensation insurance? If you answered no, then chances are you will be paying for her medical bills.
Ask yourself another question, if something gets broken by your cleaning lady, how would you recoup your losses? It again comes down to that same question, does your cleaning lady have insurance? You may be thinking what is the worst thing my cleaning lady could break a vase? What would happen if your cleaning lady were to break your great grandmother's china set, or even worst, what if your cleaning lady didn't realize that she accidentally turned on the stove when she cleaning it and your kitchen catches on fire? Then what?
So as you can see it is very important to hiring a cleaning service that is licensed, bonded, insured, and carries workers compensation insurance on its employee's. A professional cleaning service should have no problem providing you with proof of insurance
24 hours cancelation and rescheduling policy :
1. We request a minimum of 24 hours cancellation or reschedule notice! If for any reason, you have to cancel or reschedule your cleaning appointment, please call us immediately. We are very strict on our 24 hour cancellation policy, please honor it! Less than 24 hours cancellations will be charged a cancellation fee of $46!
2. We will charge a $46 fee: 1.) If you, the customer, call our office after business hours, after 7:00 p.m., and leave a message to cancel the appointment; If our staff show up at your doorsteps and for any reason not able to clean your home. (Example: a locked door, the construction crew is not finished and you the customer have to turn them away) No exceptions!
Cancellation and rescheduling
Dear customers, we realize that sometimes things come up and you may have to cancel or reschedule service. If you need to reschedule or cancel a service, please try to do so 24 hours in advance. Please understand that if you cancel with less than 24 hours, we will lose that time frame and our employees their hours. It is almost impossible to put another customer in that time frame slot in such of short period of time. Please understand that by sending an email or leaving a voice mail does not cancel your appointment. Please use our cancel or reschedule form on our website. Thank you